SPECIAL DISCOUNT FROM OCTOBER!
Thinking of joining up? The club offers a special discount to those wanting to join up from October with $80 price for the remainder of this year PLUS next years membership thrown in.
Payments for membership can be done online or in person at our usual Sunday Trainings. Cash Payments are accepted but EFT is encouraged:
St George Bank BSB 112-879 Account Number 02 037 5601
Simply go online to our Membership Sign Up
FZ Membership DOES NOT include SVNSW registration. This is now paid for separately by individuals as SVNSW no longer accepts bulk registrations via the club. Each individual must register with SVNSW via their online portal.*
Download Freezone Membership Form MembershipRenewal18
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Discounted weekly training fees
- Club T-shirt
- Discounted uniforms
- Assistance with registration fees to Freezone promoted tournaments
- Access to our Open Coached Training and State Squad on Wednesday evenings
- Administrative support for team and club events
- Eligibility for sponsorship for tournament fees/travel expenses (subject to board approval)
- discounted rates/products from our tournament sponsors
- Priority for Freezone events (Mardi Gras & Spring Tournaments)
- Reduced rates at Social events
- Fundraising support for team travel, events and registration fees
- Affiliation with Team Sydney events and management assistance for international Sports Games
*Freezone is affiliated with State Volleyball New South Wales (SVNSW), who provide public liability insurance cover. If you wish to play tournaments in NSW/Australia (such as the UTS Social Competition on Thursday Nights, Good Neighbour Tournament, State Cup, Manly Cup, Mardi Gras and Spring Tournaments), you must be a registered member of SVNSW. This affiliation costs $65 per member and you will have to sign up individually via the online portal. Membership of SVNSW allows you to participate in all Australian Volleyball sanctioned tournaments and events. Please note: Non Australian residents may have insurance cover refused by the Underwriting Insurance Company.
Sign up for Freezone Membership here.