FREEZONE MEMBERSHIP – $60
It is important to be a registered and paid up member if:
- you wish to be covered under our public insurance policy
- VBNSW personal injury insurance policy
- you would like to receive the benefits provided to members
Payments for membership, registration with VBNSW and training are able to be made in cash on Sundays, or by internet transfer direct to the Freezone Volleyball Account. Please email a receipt to the Treasurer [email@example.com] to confirm your payment.
St George Bank BSB 112-879 Account Number 02 037 5601
Please print out a MembershipRenewal18 and complete prior to your first training session at UTS (Sydney Boys High School) Gymnasium, Cleveland Street, Moore Park.
Freezone is affiliated with Volleyball New South Wales , who have provided us with public liability insurance cover. This affiliation costs $720 per annum + $60 per member. Membership of VBNSW allows you to participate in all Australian Volleyball sanctioned tournaments and events. (by completing the Freezone Membership Form you agree to abide by the conditions set out below for by Volleyball NSW and that you are a permanent resident of Australia) Non residents may have insurance cover refused by the Underwriting Insurance Company. See below.
When registering to play in tournaments other than Freezone Events, all you need to do is list your VBNSW card number on the registration form to ensure that you are allowed to participate in the event (Such as the UTS Social Competition on Thursday Nights, Good Neighbour Tournament in Canberra, State Cup, Mardi Gras and Spring Tournaments as well as other nationally affiliated events.
Download Form MembershipRenewal18
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Discounted weekly training fees
- Club T-shirt
- Discounted uniforms
- Assistance with registration fees to Freezone promoted tournaments
- Coaching at Sunday trainings
- Administrative support for team and club events
- Eligibility for sponsorship for tournament fees/travel expenses (subject to board approval)
- discounted rates/products from our tournament sponsors
- Priority for Freezone events (Mardi Gras & Spring Tournaments)
- Organised social events
- Fundraising support for team travel, events and registration fees
- Affiliation with Team Sydney events and management assistance for international Sports Games
- Personal, public liability insurance whilst playing in sanctioned tournaments and events if a member of VBNSW
Sign up for our Membership here.