This year’s Mardi Gras Tournament will be held at Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush on February 18, 2012.
For further information, please click here
The tournament is now full, all teams are paid and entered. Download the draw.
The following is a short summary of the draw:
- We will be starting 8:15am with warm up and captain’s briefing at 8:30am.
- It will commence at 9:00am sharp with two pools of teams from all A,B & C grades playing four 45min games (no warm-up).
- All teams will need to duty. In some instances, teams will need to duty 2 games concurrently. Here, you will only be expected to provide 1 scorer, 1 first ref, 1 second ref (i.e. provision of linesmen are suggested but not mandatory)
- Results from the round-robin will then be tabulated during the 45mins lunch break and results will put the 1st and 2nd teams from each division into A Grade, 3rd and 4th to B Grade and 5th to C Grade.
- A and B grade will have one cross over game, followed by finals. C grade will have their finals with no cross over.
- Teams dutying final matches must provide a miniumum of 2 linesmen, 1 first ref, 1 second ref, & 1 scorer.
Any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact me. See you all tomorrow at 8:15am. Thank you for your patience.